Monday, January 14, 2008

To whoever it may concern...

"-=nigel=- said...
To : Anonymous...
and fuck u for ur comments... =)"

to all readers... This, is not what i've commented... For whatever comments i'm doing, i wud only comment it once... and never a 2nd time... for i'll think thoroughly through before i confirm that is all i want to say...

and to the imposter... i wud find u the most coward commedian i have ever met...

1stly, its obvious that u are the Annoymous yourself... correct me if i'm wrong then..

2ndly, if u want to comment, put ur name there and comment it.. don't impose me.. i have no idea who u are... and i don't seem to remember how have i ever done anyone wrong... so if u have any reasons for doing these, why don't u confront me personally instead of doing all those cowardy acts and trying to crap things out? it only shows how stinky a person u yourself really are... seriously... if u have any grudges against me, be a man, come to me and reason it out personally to me... don't be a sissy out there doing all these cowardy acts... it only really reflects how much a crappy person u are...

if ever u're back to read this again, do leave some details about yourself... maybe u wud want to include things that i've did that had made u unhappy as such for u to do these... thank you...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, scold me alrdy yet dun wanna admit. Babaric yet coward. Furthermore, u still can blame me?! So whose the coward nw? YOU and in caps!

Anonymous said...

hey dude... if u have any grudges against me, as i've said, come to me... lets talk it all out... i've told u, i'm not the one who used those vulgurs... believe it or not, its not my prob... the 2nd comment wasn't posted by me... for all comments, i wud only comment them once, for i have the habit to cram everything together... and like i've said, correct me if i'm wrong..

look, i've yet to know who u are and why u're doing these... seriously, lets come to a conclusion about this and be frens instead of enemies... fren or foe, its up to u now.. i've done my part..

thanks for dropping down my blog anyway..

Anonymous said...

how do i come to u? and stop acting like the good guy here man. i know u and vulgurities r ur forte. unless i got the wrong person eh? anyway, juz gif me some means to "lets talk it all out", and maybe we can be frenz all over 'again'.

Anonymous said...

add me in msn.. nigel0326@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

sorry.. i forgot to put my nick there.. add me in msn~* nigel0326@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

how about another medium of communication? msn's nt reliable u see.

Anonymous said...

how about you suggest another medium of communication.. thank you..

Anonymous said...

how abt giving me ur hp no.? i have suggested. will u take my suggestion?

Anonymous said...

y r u online today yet nt replying me? dun u wanna settle our fued once and for all...

Anonymous said...

LOL THIS IS SERIOUSLY FUNNY. CONTINUE THE COMMENTS PLEASE. HAHAHAHA.

Anonymous said...

obviously random person is nigel himself

Anonymous said...

"y r u online today yet nt replying me? dun u wanna settle our fued once and for all..."

u've just revealed yourself... how did u even know i'm online but yet not replying? that simply means u already have a way to get to me... msn maybe? or some other? why do u even want my hp number den? my guess, is... even after u have my number, u wont reveal who u are... since u already have means to contact me but isn't using it... or maybe u have some other better explanations?

whatever way u're using, use that to contact me...

and, randomperson isn't me... =)

Anonymous said...

lol! revealed urself? its kinda funny to see u here acting smart. y dun u do tt in real life eh?

ur nt random person, but ur a whole bunch of other ppl in your imaginary world.

no wonder miss jan hates you!

Anonymous said...

LOL THIS IS GETTING BETTER. WHY AIN'T YOUR GF HELPING U NIGEL?

Anonymous said...

OH LOL. I didn't know someone wanted to act as ANOTHER random person. tsktsk. RANDOMPERSON#2, please do contact me. HAHAHA.

Anonymous said...

hello! im back! u can run but u certainly cant hide! haha! y change address?