Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Life Has Never Been So Good...

geex~* i've never felt more lively when i gotta dread and finally fall asleep at 3am just to wake up at 7 in the morning... despite of the 4 hours of sleep... surprisingly, i didn't feel tired at all.. these new wave of energy jus keeps radiating~* and i think it totally came from her... the waiting of her replies... the thought of receiving a new message... it really keeps me going... i wonder... if she felt the same too... i feel... so loved... @_@

although school life is still as usual... i still do end up in the shelter doing my own things in my own world... but in this case... i never thought so as that anymore... this world of mine... had somewhat opened a door to welcome someone else... someone, whose able to make a difference in my life...

Bio lecture starts in another 9 mins more... and here i am... still under the shelter... observing people... strolling towards the lecture hall... some hand in hand... a couple of them in fact... i believe it as enviousness now.. no more jealousy... for somewhere in me... i know for sure, that my time will definitely come...


"and so i waited... mins and seconds seemed like years now... with her messages still flooding in the back of my mind... i patiently waited... for the one and only unique person whom i know is going to make a significant difference in my life...

my eyes wandered... in search of the description that fits her features... for a dozenth time... a sense of disappointment again filled me up in the knowledge of knowing that she have not yet reached... again, i closed my eyes... counting back from 1... and forcing myself to believe that she'd be here when i reached another hundred...

instantaneously, i felt a weight being plunged on me... caught unprepared, i stumbled a few steps back... still not realizing wad had just happened, a feeling of warmness radiated from the weight... i opened my eyes... still in a daze... trying to wake from my confusion...

it was her... she finally came... an affectionate hug as a greeting which leads on the start of yet another couple's life... before the event had actually started, i already know its gonna be a great day ahead..."

oh well... yet another day dreams of mine... alright... i gotta sign off now... 1 more min and my lecture starts... like i care anyway... sigh~* all of a sudden.. there's this temptation, this urge... that i just wanna go meet her now... despite the fact that i gotta travel for more than half an hour to reach her destination, i know myself that just by seeing her, would out run the amount of time i wasted traveling... even for just 5 minutes... as simple as walking her to any minimarts to buy daily necessities... i wan her company very badly..

suddenly.. back to my usual self... whether or not i'm in love, i feel yet as pathetic as i could be... for now, i need to learn to control my ego... to control my desires... oh well... time's up.. i'm 4 mins late.. gotta go for lecture...

*damn* she's all over my mind now...
i love her too much~*

No comments: